$19.99 a month
Your Subscription to Listing Village will cover your personal website with a fully equipped map along with the entire Listing Village suite of features designed with Realtors in mind.
Sign Up Instructions
- Choose your MLS from the drop down menu
- Enter your Name and Email as it appears within your MLS
- Some agents have a team name, we recommend you enter your Brokerage name.
- Enter your primary contact phone number, usually your cell phone.
- Click Continue
- Enter your credit/debit card information. Your card will be billed once a month.
- Click “Sign Me Up!”
- The next page will ask you to confirm your agent login. Listing Village matches you with your MLS. If all the information is correct, click the “That’s Me!” button. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
- Once you’ve confirmed your account, you’re ready to choose a domain name! We’ll display a list of available suggestions based on your name and city, or you can create your own domain name.
You want it to be fairly short, memorable and easy to say and type out. Try to stay away from numbers and hyphens since they can be confusing and stick with using just letters if you can. Using your name is a great way to build your personal brand and keep the domain name easy to remember.
- Once you’ve decided on one you like, hit “Make it mine!”. A little popup will confirm that you want to register this domain name, and you’re done! As soon as the domain is done registering, you’ll get an email that takes you to your Website Editor where you can personalize your website and start building your brand.
Now you are done with the sign-up process! It may take up to 30 minutes for your next confirmation email to arrive, letting you know that your domain name is ready and a link to visit your website for the first time.
Take a well deserved coffee break while you are waiting and congratulate yourself on taking the next step in building your Realtor career. Think about how you can let all your family, friends, and referral network know about your new website. (We believe Facebook is a great way to start!)
Choosing a Domain Name
How do I choose a domain name?
While we have given you several examples of possible domain names, we recommend that if your name is available, to just use your name. For your family, friends and referral network, your name is the easiest thing to remember. They may not remember JaneDoeRealtor or JaneDoeRealEstate, but they will remember JaneDoe.com.
What is a domain name anyway?
A Domain Name is the name of your website. Usually it has words that are either your business name or describe your business, followed by a dot “com”. “Hosting” your website is where all the pictures and information live on the internet.
Think of it this way. Buying your domain is like buying a vacant lot. You have an address, but no place to put your stuff. “Hosting” is like building the house that sets on the lot. With Listing Village, your $19.99 a month will give you a domain and hosting. When you visit your website for the first time, we give you the tools to build your site, just like a hammer and nails will help you build your house.